We are happy to share the study we produced for the Green Screen Project, an Interreg European Project. Green Screen’s mission is to inspire and educate the nomadic world of filming by creating sustainable working practices. By reducing the environmental impact of filming essentials such as transport, construction, lighting and catering we aspire to lead European film & TV production into a greener way of life.
Our project is a partnership between eight key European film-making regions:
• Film London (UK)
• Municipality of Ystad (Sweden)
• Flanders Audiovisual Fund (Belgium)
• Film Paris Region (France)
• Bucharest Ilfov Regional Development Agency (Romania)
• Promálaga (Spain)
• Rzeszow Regional Development Agency (Poland)
• Slovak Film Commission (Slovakia)
Green Screen is a five-year project, 2017-2021.
You can find the study in the project’s library. As we are continuing the research on that topic, don’t hesitate to contact us if interested in updates.